As a condition for use of the service, you permit the Philippine Digital Convention 2018 to process and/or disclose personal data, including data that may be classified as personal information and/or sensitive personal information under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, to agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, and other third parties, in order to undertake activities that may include, among others:
1. Conducting analysis for purposes of research and marketing initiatives, including the generation of anonymized or non-personally identifiable location and mobility data to show footfall, location patterns, crowd density, and other information that may be relevant for marketing purposes;
2. Managing your account, providing customer care activities, monitoring the quality and security of the network, training our staff, providing the services to you in a timely and efficient manner, and ensuring your fair and lawful use of the products and services provided by the Philippine Digital Convention 2018;
3. Generating statistical insights based on usage/network information to assist the Government in planning for healthcare, disaster, and other similar initiatives;
4. Credit scoring programs and initiatives, including but not limited to providing information to the Credit Information Corporation in furtherance of the objectives of Republic Act No. 9501, otherwise known as the Credit Information System Act;
5. Sending commercial and promotional advertisements, loyalty and rewards offers, surveys, customer-care, and after sales communications, and other broadcast push messages;
6. Sharing your personal data with third-party content providers or other third-party services for which you sign up; and
7. Such other processing or disclosure that may be required under law or regulations.
Your Personal Data may be obtained in many ways including through market research activities, via our website and app [PLDT Digicon 2018] and from other PLDT subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners, and third-party service providers.
Your personal data will be maintained in our records throughout your availment of the service, and for a maximum period of 2 years years thereafter. You are afforded certain rights in relation to your personal data under the Data Privacy Act, including the right to object to processing, the right to access your data, the right to rectification of inaccurate data, and the right to erasure or blocking of data. For more information on your rights and how you may exercise them, please contact DpoEnterprise@pldt.com.ph.
Philippine Digital Convention 2018 collects personal information, voluntarily submitted by visitors to the website, which enables us to respond to requests for publications, distribute e-newsletters, process employment inquiries and respond to requests for more information or assistance. Philippine Digital Convention 2018 adheres to the highest standards of ethical practices in all of our operations and is dedicated to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our Web site. If you wish to opt out of our e-newsletters, you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions in the e-newsletter you received. Except as disclosed below, we do not sell, barter, give away, rent or permit anyone outside of Philippine Digital Convention 2018 to use your personal information.
We occasionally use third-party agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners to perform functions such as creative design, marketing, analytics, programming, site maintenance, providing customer service, etc., on our behalf. These entities have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of any personal information collected from the website. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering these data in any way other than to provide the requested services to the website.
We may also use or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Website; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Web site or our users, and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect our safety and security and those of our affiliates, agents and the users of the Web site or the public in general.
Philippine Digital Convention 2018 also collects anonymous information to help us tailor the website to visitor interests and concerns. We use "cookies" to help us understand which parts of our website are the most popular, where our visitors are going and how much time they spend there. The information that is gathered through cookies is used solely to assist in improving website design and function. This website is functional without the retention of cookies.
You may elect to block cookies from this site through your browser settings. Philippine Digital Convention 2018 strives to protect the transmission of any information submitted by visitors. Philippine Digital Convention 2018 does not warrant that transmission of data will be completely secured, and any and all submissions are at the visitor's risk.
For more information on blocking cookies from this site through your browser settings, please click on the link of the browser you are using:
INTERNET EXPLORER BROWSER: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/17479/windows-internet-explorer-11-change-security-privacy-settings
GOOGLE CHROME: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB
MOZILLA FIREFOX: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/privacy-and-security
ANDROID GOOGLE CHROME APP: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en-GB
iOS SAFARI: https://support.apple.com/en-ph/HT203036